Inspired Fridays

It's Friday! And there was much rejoicing to be had everywhere! Hopefully we'll get the garden together this weekend. I know, I've been saying that for three weeks now. One can only hope.


This is so great! Everything Centsational Girl does is great. I've especially liked her Solutions for Renters series because we're renters(duh!). I've really been at a loss with our bathroom because it has "issues". It really needs some work and whatever I do has to go with our old blue tile but now I'm a thinkin' that I know pretty much what I want to do! Target here I come! Once my budget recovers from IKEA.



This is gorgeous. Love it! Makes me want to go find some agate!

free-plans-upholstered-storage-bench-tutorial


I love this project!

How to Make Your Photos Pin-Worthy   rainonatinroof.com


So thankful I came across this post! I've been wondering how this was done. Can you tell I barely know anything about computers?



Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my post about making your photos pin-worthy! Glad it was helpful for you! Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...